In life, every goodbye is different and the same is true when arranging a funeral goodbye, whether that’s for a loved one or your own. We are here to help ease your burden and walk you through the arrangement process.
If a loved one has passed away and you require immediate assistance, please call us at 705-470-7070. Remember, you are not alone. We are available to take your call day or night.
The professionals at Simple Wishes of the North are here to ease your burden and walk you through the arrangement process. During this difficult time, there are many decisions that will have to be made. Our experienced and caring staff will be your guide as you transition through this grieving period while at the same time, providing you with the various options available to choose from. In the end, the final decisions are yours to make with no additional sales pressure or unnecessary upgrades. Our focus is to carry out your loved one’s final wishes with the utmost respect and dignity, while also keeping in mind affordability.
Basic Services include
- The local transfer of your loved one from the place of death, into our care.
- Meeting with the executor and/or family
- The completion of all necessary documents and death registration with the province.
- Provide the executor or next of kin with proofs of death
- Transportation of your loved one to the local crematorium or cemetery.
If you require our assistance at a memorial service or a graveside committal service, we are legally able to assist and would be pleased to do so. If you or any other family members would like a few moments to say goodbye to your loved one prior to cremation or burial, that option is also available.
*Please note: Embalming services and public visitations are not offered by Simple Wishes of the North, as our primary focus is to provide simple and affordable services to the families that we have the privilege of assisting.
Simple Wishes of the North, coroners, government agencies and other officials will need the following information to allow us to proceed with the arrangement process:
- Birth date and birthplace of your loved one
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Father’s name and place of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and place of birth
- Photo (optional)
- List of relatives